At last the most awaited Jio Fiber is officially launched today on 5th September, this is the date on which three years ago services of Jio has been started. Jio announced fiber-based broadband services, offering minimum internet speed of 100 Mbps for a monthly @699 that goes up to 1 Gbps for 8,499 per month. Broadband service will offer unlimited data, free voice calling to anywhere in India as well as TV video calling/conferencing.
- Installation Charge :- 2500 ( 1500 Refundable + 1000 non Refundable )
- Bronze (Rs. 699 per month) /100Mbps/100GB+50GB
- Silver (Rs. 849 per month) /100Mbps/200GB+200GB
- Gold (Rs. 1,299 per month) /250Mbps/500GB+250GB
- Diamond (Rs. 2,499 per month) 9/500Mbps/1250GB+250GB
- Platinum (Rs. 3,999 per month) /1Gbps/2500GB
- Titanium (Rs. 8,499 per month) /1Gbps/5000GB
#JioFiber announces the roll out across 1,600 cities in India. Tariff plan rentals start at Rs 699 and go up to Rs 8,499. The offer includes a free HD TV set or a free 4K TV along with free 4K set-top box if you opt for an annual plan.
As part of the Jio Fiber Welcome Offer, Reliance Jio would offer a 4K TV alongside a 4K set-top box for customers who opt for the annual plan called Jio Forever Plan. Besides the TV, JioFiber also offers low latency, high-speed cloud gaming experience, video calling and Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality services through its set top box.
Let us know your opinions about the Jio Fiber and it’s plans. Will these plans are able to take down the market of other cable operators like Airtel or Hathway ?